Thursday 19 April 2012

Paraftox tablets (ciprofloxacin)


Composition
Paraflox-250 tablets
Ciprofioxacin hcled. To ciprofloxacin……….250 mg
Paraflox-500 tablets
Ciprofloxacin hcled. To ciprofloxacin………500mg
Paraflox-750 tablets
Ciprofloxacin hcleq. To ciprofloxacin……….750mg

Properties:
Ciprofloxacin is a new drug from the quinolone group. These substances are also known as gyraseinhibitors.
 Microbiology:
Paraflox has a strong antibacterial action against a broad spectrum of bacteria it prevents transcription by  the chromosome(genetic material)of the information needed for the normal metabolism of bacteria. This leads to a rabid decrease in the ability of bacteria to reproduce.
Paraflox is also characterized by the fact that as a result of its particular mode of action it does ont generally exhibit barallel resistance to any other antibiotic outside the hyrase inhibitor group. Therefore paraflox is highly effective against bacteria which are resistant for example to aminoglycosides penicillins cephalosporins, tetracyclines and other antibiotics.
Clinical pharmacology
The absolute bioavailability of paraflox is 70-80% the maximum blood concentration is reached just within 60-90 minutes after ingestion.
Paraflox is present in high concentrations at the sites of infections, i.e. in the body fluids and tissues. Lt only needs to be taken teice daily in the morning and evening.
Indications:
Infections caused by pathogens which are sensitive to ciprofloxacin infections.
Respiratory  tract  ln the  treatment of outpatients with pneumonia due to pneumococcus Paraflox should not be used a s a first choice of drug cause by klebsiella. Enterbacter, proteus, pseudomonas, haemophilus branhamella, legionella, and staphylococcus.
Side effect:
The following side effect have been observed:
Nausea, depression, vomiting, digestion, insomnia, agitation, trembling, abdominal pain, flatulence, anorexia, dizziness, headache, tiredness, nightmares, confusion, diarrhea, hallucination, impaired taste and smell, visual disturbances, fainting.
Warning:
Paraflox should not be administered after the expiry date. Keep out of reach of children.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    Electronics

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete